Sunday, April 3, 2011

The foreword, the first date, the kick-off...

Welcome to books, boys, sports and...

With a little over 2 months until I'm thrown back into the real world after grad school, I've decided to take charge of my life again and make it everything I had hoped it would be when I made my first foray into the post college world after undergrad 5 years ago. And I'm taking you along for the ride.

This blog is going to give you a front row seat to the adventure I'm about to embark upon, and I'll be sharing everything - what I know makes me happy (see the blog's title for a short list) and discovering what else fits that bill along the way, the tragic/hilarious stories of my follies in the dating world in search of Mr. Right, my triumphs and stumbles along the way and anything else that finds its way into my life.

Hopefully you'll enjoy reading my stories as much as I'll enjoy living them.

Until next time, I'll be enjoying my life of books, boys, sports and..., and I hope you'll be enjoying whatever it is that makes your life happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment